2017 is upon us and it is time to lay out a plan for the New Year.
What are your goals for 2017?
What do you plan on accomplishing?
What do you want to get better at?
Here is my ‘To Do’ list for 2017.
1) Attend as many of my children’s events as possible and help them to grow into confident, balanced individuals.
2) Be 100% present when I am speaking with my wife and children.
3) Have the courage to invest in good opportunities when they present themselves.
4) Regularly ask myself, ‘What would I do if I was not afraid?’
5) Be a great franchise coach with the strength to say ‘No’ to those who are not suitable.
6) Improve my online resources with the intention of helping as many people as possible – even those whom I never speak with.
7) Send out 12 Newsletters this year. Only managed to send 6 last year.
8) Remain thankful for the many wonderful gifts I have been given. Gratitude will be the cornerstone of 2017.
9) Volunteer as a way of growing, learning and giving back.
10) Continue to work hard with the recognition that good things happen to those who earn them.
That is my list for 2017. What is your list?